Disqus is a commenting platform that enables user commenting and admin moderation on Document360.
To enable the Disqus integration, you will need an Disqus account and the Disqus Site ID associated with that account. Once you’ve created an account, follow these steps:
- In your Disqus account, add Document360 as a new site
- Once you've created a site, you can find your Site ID in the address bar. It will be the part of your URL before
For example, if your entire URL was
https://you-need-this-part.disqus.com/, your Site ID would be
- Back in Document360, select Settings in the dashboard navbar, and then click Integrations.
- In Internal Integrations, click Add new integration.
- Click Disqus, enter a name and paste your Disqus ID.
- Click Add.