Disqus is a worldwide commenting platform used by users all over the world. You can comment on common blog articles and engage in a discussion with other users.
- To configure Disqus with Document360, create a Disqus account. It's basically a FREE account.
- If you already have a Disqus account, navigate to https://disqus.com/profile/signup/intent/.
- Select "I want to install Disqus on my site".
- Create your site by giving it a name and selecting a category
- In the next step, choose a pricing plan
- Click Next. In the "What platform is your site on?" page, click "I don't see my platform listed, install manually with Universal Code".
- In the "Universal Code install instructions" page, copy the URL next to s.src row in the code. This will be your Disqus Site URL.
Was this article helpful?