- Updated on 05 May 2020
- 1 minute to read
Team auditing lets you to monitor what actions your project members are taking in your project.
Team auditing is a premium feature available in Enterprise and Enterprise+ plans.
There are several ways to filter the audit log:
- Events: View actions taken in specific areas of the project.
- Date: View actions taken within a certain time frame.
- Activity by user: View actions taken by specific project members.
To view the audit log, click Team Auditing in the Settings tab.
Filter by Events
View actions taken in a specific area of your project.
Information can be filtered by project version and date at the top of the search page.
Documentation Editor: View actions taken in the Documentation tab.
Home Page Builder, File Manager: View actions taken in the home page and File Manager menus.
Project Admin Settings: View changes made in the Project Admin settings menu.
Knowledge Base Site Settings: View changes made in the Knowledge Base Site settings.
To filter by Event
- In the Filter by bar, click Events .
- Choose the area you wish to filter the log by. To clear your selection, click Clear.
Filter by Date
View actions taken within a time frame or a specific range of dates.
Filter by date options
1 year: View actions taken one year or less ago.
3 Months: View actions taken three or less months ago.
30 Days: View actions taken one month or less ago.
7 Days: View actions taken one week or less ago.
Select specific dates: Enter a specific date range.
To filter by Date
- In the Filter by bar, click Date.
- Select your desired date range. To clear your selection, click Clear.
Filter by User
View actions taken by a specific user.
To filter by User
- In the Filter by bar, click User.
- Select one or more users. To clear your selection, click Clear.