Team auditing allows you to monitor what actions your project members are taking in your project.
There are several ways to filter the audit log:
- Events: View actions taken in specific areas of the project.
- Date: View actions taken within a certain time frame.
- Activity by user: View actions taken by specific project members.
To view the audit log, click Team Auditing in the Settings tab.
Filter by Events
View actions taken in a specific area of your project.
Filter by events options
Documentation Editor: View actions taken in the Documentation tab.
Landing Page, File Manager: View actions taken in the Landing Page and File Manager menus.
Project Admin Settings: View changes made in the Project Admin settings menu.
Knowledge Base Site Settings: View changes made in the Knowledge Base Site settings.
To filter by Event
- In the Filter by bar, click Events .
- Choose the area you wish to filter the log by. To clear your selection, click Clear.
Filter by Date
View actions taken within a time frame or a specific range of dates.
Filter by date options
1 year: View actions taken one year or less ago.
3 Months: View actions taken three or less months ago.
30 Days: View actions taken one month or less ago.
7 Days: View actions taken one week or less ago.
Select specific dates: Enter a specific date range.
To filter by Date
- In the Filter by bar, click Date.
- Select your desired date range. To clear your selection, click Clear.
Filter by User
View actions taken by a specific user.
To filter by User
- In the Filter by bar, click User.
- Select one or more users. To clear your selection, click Clear.
Team Auditing automatically logs all actions taken by all team members in the project. Audit configuration lets you configure which actions Document360 records in the audit log.
Actions are divided into four main categories:
- Documentation Editor
- Landing Page/File Manager
- Project Admin Settings
- Knowledge Base Site Settings.
You can turn off auditing for an entire category or choose specific actions in each category.
To change audit configuration settings:
- In Settings, click Team Auditing.
- Select the Audit Configuration tab.
- Use the toggles to choose which actions you want to be recorded or excluded from the audit log.
Note: If you turn on auditing for All Events, it will erase any prior configuration settings.