- Mis à jour le 13 Jun 2018
- 1 Minute à lire
Google Analytics lets you track exact metrics (like conversions, traffic sources, exit percentages, etc.) for the people landing on your website. It also gives you key insights into their behavior and usage related metrics.
By integrating Google Analytics with Document360, you can know what your users are actually doing in your knowledge base software, which pages are being accessed the most, and so on.
Configuring Google Analytics in Document360 is very simple. Once you create a Google Analytics account, you will be given an ID (something like UA-<seven digit id>). This id will also be available on the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Once you have logged in to Google Analytics, navigate to the Admin page
- Head to the Tracking Code section under Tracking Info
- Copy the code under the Tracking ID (UA-xxxxxxx-x)
- Copy the Google Analytics code and paste it in the space provided under Settings > Integration > Google Analytics.
- Click Save
This integration helps you track page-views and information related to visitors traffic on Document360’s hosted pages.