Enabling SAML SSO
- Updated On 16 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
A SAML 2.0 (also Security Assertion Markup Language) is an open standard protocol that enables Single Sign-On that provides authorization and authentication to web-based applications in this case Document360.
- Once you've logged in to Document360 choose your intended project
- From the dashboard Setting → Tools drop down
- Select the Enterprise SSO option
- Select the SAML tab
Follow the setup guides below to get your SAML SSO configured in no time.
- Sign up for Okta, Add an application in Okta, and Create a SAML integration
- Configure the created application on Okta with your Document360 project
- Add or Invite SSO users
- Mapping same SSO connection in different projects
Once you have successfully configured the SAML SSO with Okta, you can invite members from your project to the configured SSO application.
Added SSO users can choose to login either as a normal user or as a SSO user. In the initial Login page, click on the SSO option.
Once you click on the SSO option, you'd be redirected to SSO user Login page.